Riding_And_Shooting_Photos

My shit broke down the other day.  When Me, George, Wesley, and Matt headed out for a ride to shoot some pics while cruising through some back roads. On the way back to shop my bike just shut down while riding.  Turned out it was just a wire issue.  It's all good now and back up and running.  Here's a few shots I got while we were riding before my shit broke down.  ENJOY!!!!



While waiting for Wesley and George to come pick me up with a truck.  I shot this photo of Matt and our bikes.  Thanks for hanging out with me Matt while I waited I know that ride back was cold brother I appreciate it.  Thanks to Wesley and George for coming and getting my ass.

2 comments:

  1. Damn, you needed a cold PBR or two, then to hell with the breakdown. At least it was a major electrical failure, they are always easier to find, it's the little bitches that are hard to find...gator

    ReplyDelete