Sneak Peek

Here's a look at what me and Colby have been working on mostly Colby because I've been out of the country and he is my motorcycle goto and GURU. We've been riding together since day one when we met up on our bikes about four years ago and right now we are both in the stage of building new bikes so heres a look at what's to come real soon. Me and Colby both have the same ideas and views on what bikes are supposed to look like in our minds and thats why he's doing this build for me because I could leave this project totally up to him and know that the finished project would be exactly what I wanted. Thanks Colby for being a great friend and a big help. Also the blog is about to change a little bit from being only skating to being about everything I love like skating, photography, motorcycles, cars, and some other stuff don't really know what the other stuff is yet. Hope you like it. Oh yeah these photos were shot again with the good old iphone damn I would be lost without that thing.
My Sporty
Colby's Shovel

No comments:

Post a Comment