Switzerland Jumping

I just spent the last month in Leysin, Switzerland shooting a job. While I was there I got the opportunity to go Para Gliding twice. It was an amazing experience to say the least the trip and running off the side of a mountain in the Swiss Alps was not to bad either. This is the third time I had been there but this was definitely the longest so I really got the chance to take advantage of all the Alps had to offer in the summer time from biking, rock climbing, music, Swiss National Day(which is basically their 4th of July on August 1st), beer, cheese lots of cheese, chocolate, film festivals, and beautiful country side it really is one of the most beautiful places to be in the summer and winter. So enough of that I could go on and on about the trip, so I shot a video of the jump with my Canon G10 and edited it down in iMovie. Hope you like it Im not James Tupper.

No comments:

Post a Comment